Production Line Product Stacker
This is a full time position with benefits. The packer will perform duties as required to work inside the mushroom processing facility at JM Foods in temperatures of 35 to 40 deg. This position is a four day workweek averaging 40-50 hours per week depending on production needs.
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform essential duties in a satisfactory manner. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and abilities required for this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to ensure individuals with disabilities are able to perform appropriate work functions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Palletize RPC or Boxes of mushrooms for shipment
· Follow all Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s)
· Adherence to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s) for food processing
· Good communication with supervisors and other employees
· Hourly cleaning and organization of work areas
Secondary Duties and Responsibilities:
· Other jobs as needed
Requirements and Skills
· Must be at least eighteen years of age
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Must be able to read and write in English
· Must be able to work early mornings as well as weekends and holidays
· Must be able to move hands at a continuous fast pace to keep up with product flow
· Ability to adhere closely to SOP’s
· Must be able to lift a minimum of fifty pounds
· Proven abilities to work independently and productively with limited supervision, and collaboratively as part of a team
· Self-motivation and honesty
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The physical requirements listed below are rated on a percentage per workday basis. Reference is made according to the terms "Seldom" (1-19%), "Occasional" (20-39%), "Frequent" (40-79%), and "Continuous" (80-100%).
· STANDING/WALKING: Continuous
· SITTING: Seldom
· LIFTING/CARRYING: Frequent
· PUSHING/PULLING: Occasionally
· REACHING/STRETCHING: Frequent
· HANDLING: Continuous
· BENDING/STOOPING: Frequent
· KNEELING: Frequent
· CLIMBING: Seldom
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
This is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job described, but is intended to describe the general nature of the job, and does not restrict the manager’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. JM Foods is a 7 day a week and 365 day a year mushroom processing operation. Benefits include health insurance, 401K, vacation, and earned time.
An Employment Application can be found at https://www.jmfarms.com/careers or apply in person at JM Farms, Inc. 7001 S. Hwy. 69A Miami, OK 74354.