This is a full time position with benefits. This position is a five day workweek averaging 45-50 hours per week. Driver will load/unload truck and haul Farm products to and from satellite facilities, production, and where needed. The operator will play an important role in the day to day operations moving product to and from each facility.
To perform this job successfully,the individual must be able to perform essential duties in a satisfactorymanner. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,skills, and abilities required for this position. Reasonable accommodations maybe made to ensure individuals with disabilities are able to perform appropriatework functions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Following Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s)
· Perform daily DVIR checks and schedulemaintenance as needed
· Accurate completion of daily logs and reportsaccording to the SOP
· Adherence to Good Agricultural Practices (GAP’s)for food processing
· Good communication with supervisors and otheremployees
· Ability to work closely with other departments
· Work / Drive in all-weather safely
· Drive tractor / trailer and both standard andautomatic transmissions including 10 speed
· Drive and operate yard truck
· Drive and operate fork truck
Secondary Duties and Responsibilities:
· Other jobs as needed
Requirements and Skills
· Must have valid driver’s license with cleandriving record
· Must be able to acquire a DOT medical card
· Must be able to drive both standard andautomatic transmissions including 10 speed
· Drive tractor trailer
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Must be able to work outside in all weatherconditions as well as weekends and holidays
· Ability to adhere closely to SOP’s
· Must be able to lift a minimum of fifty pounds
· Proven abilities to work independently andproductively with limited supervision and collaboratively as part of a team
· Self-motivation and honesty
· Forklift driving experience is preferred, but trainingis available if necessary
· Yard truck driving experience is preferred, buttraining is available if necessary
The physical demands describedhere are representative of those that must be met by an employee tosuccessfully perform the essential functions of this job. The physicalrequirements listed below are rated on a percentage per workday basis. Reference is made according to the terms"Seldom" (1-19%), "Occasional" (20-39%),"Frequent" (40-79%), and "Continuous" (80-100%).
The work environmentcharacteristics described here are representative of those an employeeencounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
This is not intended to be anall-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job described, butis intended to describe the general nature of the job, and does not restrictthe manager’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to thisjob at any time. JM Farms is an agricultural farm that only pays straight time.It is a 7 day a week and 365 day a year mushroom growing operation. Benefitsinclude health insurance, 401K, vacation, and earned time.
A driver employmentApplication can be picked up in person at JM Farms, Inc. 7001 S.Hwy. 69A Miami, OK 74354.